Director of Growth Marketing
- Los Angeles, CA
We're looking for a data-driven, brand-centric Director of Growth Marketing to lead our strategic channel efforts by pioneering new and innovative ways to drive acquisition and performance results. You will define and lead our paid and organic media and SEO acquisition strategy, as well as develop, recommend, and execute marketing strategies across a variety of paid and organic channels.
- Lead, mentor and build a world-class channel marketing team.
- Manage a multi-million-dollar direct marketing budget across channels to meet performance objectives.
- Lead our internal team and external agencies to deliver the best performance across digital and offline channels.
- Build and execute a cross-platform customer acquisition strategy and a performance-driven media plan with strict ROI goals, virality and referral programs, and SEO.
- Be a key partner across all growth marketing-related analytics efforts.
- Define and implement a growth roadmap to optimize conversion funnels and engagement.
- Lead our landing page strategy, development, and optimization.
- Set growth and performance benchmarks, and establish analytics and dashboarding for key performance criteria, maintaining key performance metric reports that track the efficacy of different variables and efforts.
- Identify and actively investigate high-potential channels to test and incorporate into the broad acquisition plan, and make recommendations for acquisition involving segmented, tailored outcomes based on primary research findings and customer data.
- Own and manage relationships with external vendors.
- Collaborate with internal teams including brand marketing, data, creative, merchandising, and product.
You're a good match if you are/have:
- A strategic thinker - You can assess the available channels we have to reach potential customers and prioritize the right ones.
- An influential leader - You know how to build and motivate your teams.
- An analytical mind - You understand what to track and measure, what the data tells you, and how to act on it.
- An optimizer - For you, good enough isn’t good enough. You know how to take things to the next level. You’ve successfully developed and scaled growth marketing strategies and functions.
- A relationship-builder - You know how to work well within your team, across an organization, and with external partners and are adept at communicating with an audience.
- An experienced marketer - You’re the SME in SEM, SEO, digital advertising/campaigns, and lead generation.
- A Bachelors degree in marketing, economics, applied statistics or another quantitative field
- 10+ years of experience in progressive acquisition marketing roles
- 5+ years leading high-performing marketing teams
Posted On: Tuesday, December 12, 2017