Digital Media Buyer, Native Display Advertising
- West Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a Digital Media Buyer, Native Display Advertising role responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing Native Display advertising activities and campaigns. You’re a key contributor as part of an in-house direct marketing team that works cohesively and supports one another to hit both individual and company performance goals.
Your main focus is to increase scale and improve KPIs of our native display campaigns through a combination of creative thinking, a/b testing, applying industry-specific and product-level knowledge, while always employing a data-driven methodology. You are self-motivated with advanced skills working with Native advertising platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo Gemini, BidTellect, RevContent, with proven track record in ad remarketing and retargeting look-a-like audience building and segmenting, and the application of Google Analytics for key performance and audience insights.
As the ideal candidate, you must possess a keen understanding of direct response advertising and online lead generation, and digital marketing acquisition, with a strong quantitative background in cost-per-click (CPC) management, display advertising, digital media buying. You have the ability to operate on both a quantitative and qualitative level, touching all aspects of the online display ecosystem with advanced skills in Excel spreadsheets / pivot tables, audience targeting, CPM and CPC campaign optimization, attribution modeling, banner ad creation and landing page messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and BI analytics.
The Qualifications & Requirements We Seek:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years relevant experience managing native display campaigns specifically on Taboola, OutBrain, Yahoo Gemini, BidTellect, and/or RevContent with multi-million dollar budget responsibility.
- Experience mining data & identifying trends for advanced audience building & segmenting, including retargeting, remarketing, and look-a-like audience expansion a big plus
- Hands-on experience with ad servers, native media buying platforms, DSPs, and bid management tools required with at least $100K+ in total monthly spend, i.e. Nanigans, BidTellect, DoubleClick, etc.
- Prior experience with lead generation acquisition models, as well as start-up to mid-size Internet / web-based companies a major plus
- Consistent and proven track record with native display buildouts, targeting & segmentation strategies, campaign ramp-up and expansion, budget growth, revenue scaling and conversion optimization
- Proficient in designing and executing A/B & Multivariate tests on dynamic ads, native ad image & copy iterations, targeting tactics, & landing pages required
- Formal digital advertising and paid media training and/or certification a big plus (ex. Google Display Network certification, Facebook Ads certification)
- Strong analytical capability in data analysis with fundamental knowledge of web analytics, data visualization, and measurement tools, i.e. Nanigans, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Domo, Microstrategy, Google Analytics
- You are a proven Excel spreadsheet jockey, able to quickly pivot tables, build pro forma models, and compile ad hoc reports to communicate key results and performance drivers
- Excellent time management, and professional verbal and written skills
- Great teammate with strong collaboration and comfortable with open consistent communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with an eagerness to consistently exceed objectives and improve processes
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing / Advertising, Statistics, Computer Science, or a relevant math / quantitative degree
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- This role will report directly to Vice President of Direct Marketing
- You’ll serve as the P&L business owner of our Native Display acquisition channels, with daily focus on ensuring revenue, ROI, gross margin and other business KPIs are met
- Manage day-to-day activities across multiple media buying platforms (DoubleClick, Facebook Ads, Nanigans, Native Ad platforms including Taboola, Yahoo Gemini, Outbrain, RevContent) including campaign planning, implementation, bid management, performance monitoring, and conversion optimization
- Quarterly and monthly forecasting, performance projections and media budgeting.
- Develop, maintain detailed campaign reports & performance dashboards to internally communicate campaign performance.
- Review and optimize ad reach & scale, account & campaign structures, cpc bidding strategies, ad copy messaging, landing page experience, and conversion flows
- Design and execute A/B tests on ad copy & landing pages to optimize performance
- Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics, operations, and dev/IT team members to share and leverage data observations, key learnings and critical business insights
- Coordinate with Taboola, Yahoo Gemini, Outbrain, Facebook, and other vendor account reps to stay updated with latest platform improvements and participate in betas
- Research and evaluate competitors display ad efforts, using tools such as AdBeat, Follow.net, WhatRunsWhere, etc. to identify and implement new opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with social media and programmatic display industry trends to apply to evolving campaign strategies
The Benefits We Offer:
- Eligible employees have the opportunity to receive a variety of perks and benefits, including:
- Regionally competitive base salary plus quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision, FSA & DCA), including company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Plenty of snacks and regular company lunches
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Paid Holidays
- Generous vacation package
About Our Company:
We are a leading performance advertising solutions provider that develops technology to help publishers and advertisers transact leads more efficiently. Founded in 2004, we revolutionized the multi-billion dollar online lead generation industry by providing the first online lead exchange.
The company continues to innovate, developing best-of-breed technologies that deliver to advertisers high converting leads and provide to publishers industry leading earnings. We facilitate the trade of hundreds of thousands of consumer queries monthly to over 3,000 clients across North America and Europe, including numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Tuesday, September 26, 2017