Paid Media Manager
- Commerce, CA
We are the leading maker of handcrafted, custom-built furniture for the modern home and office. Through an innovative online shopping model, we are transforming the way people purchase furniture by putting the customer at the center of the design process. With hundreds of fabrics, finishes and custom dimensions to choose from, each piece of furniture is as unique as the customer creating it. Inspired by mid-century modern design, LA-based company utilizes responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices and ships free of charge within the continental United States.
We're seeking a Paid Media Manager for planning, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing all company paid channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google, Bing, and media publishers. You’ll be a key contributor as part of an in-house marketing team that works cohesively and supports one another to hit both individual and company performance goals.
Your main focus is to increase scale and improve KPIs of our paid media campaigns through a combination of creative thinking, a/b testing, applying industry-specific and product-level knowledge, while always employing a data-driven methodology.
As the ideal candidate, you must possess a keen understanding of direct response advertising and online lead generation, with a proven record in developing and executing the “full-funnel.”
You have the ability to operate on both a quantitative and qualitative level, touching all aspects of the media ecosystem with advanced skills in hacking media optimization regardless of which platform, competitive intelligence & research, creative and landing page messaging, bidding strategies, A/B testing, and performance analytics.
What You'll Do
- You’ll serve as the P&L business owner of the entire paid media funnel across all channels, with daily focus on ensuring revenue, ROI, gross margin and other business KPIs are met
- Develop short and long-term campaign expansion strategies and execute day-to-day tactics that increase traffic, revenue, and margins
- Manage day-to-day activities across multiple paid media platforms including campaign planning, implementation, workflow management, performance monitoring, and conversion optimization
- Quarterly and monthly forecasting, performance projections, and media budgeting.
- Develop, maintain detailed campaign reports & performance dashboards to ensure company KPIs are being met and expansion and optimization opportunities are being addressed.
- Design and execute A/B tests on creative & landing pages to optimize performance
- Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics, operations, and dev/IT team members to share and leverage data observations, key learnings and critical business insights
- Coordinate with advertising account representatives to stay updated with latest platform improvements and participate in alphas/betas
- Must have managed at least $2MM in annual budget for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads.
- Ability to conduct competitive analysis and SWOT on competitors and new opportunities.
- Strong knowledge is Google Anlaytics or similar platform with the ability to run and conduct attribution modeling.
- Keep up-to-date with all industry trends to apply evolving paid media strategies
What You Have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience managing paid media campaigns especially paid social ads across Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Prior experience with lead generation acquisition models, as well as start-up to mid-size Internet / web-based companies a major plus
- Consistent and proven track record with campaign buildouts/tests, and strong understanding of optimization strategies to maximize growth while meeting specific ROAS goals
- Proficient in designing and executing A/B & Multivariate tests on creative & landing pages required
- Must have extensive experience in managing and optimizing Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads across all ad types, especially video ads.
- Big plus if you know how to operate DCM or other ad serving platforms.
- Strong analytical capability in data analysis with fundamental knowledge / experience with web analytics, data visualization, and measurement tools.
- You are a proven Excel spreadsheet jockey, able to quickly pivot tables, build pro forma models, and compile ad hoc reports to communicate key results and performance drivers
- Excellent time management, and professional verbal and written skills
- Great teammate with strong collaboration and comfortable with open consistent communication
- High attention to detail with excellent follow-through and strong sense of ownership and accountability for assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with an eagerness to consistently exceed objectives and improve processes
- Competitive salary
- A business that trusts and embraces tech
- A leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- A startup with a proven business model that’s growing fast
- Generous health benefits (dental, medical, vision)
- Unlimited PTO and sick days at your discretion
- Fully stocked pantry with your choice of snacks and drinks
- Furniture discounts (for friends and family too)
Thursday, June 1, 2017