Global Marketing Manager
Our client creates sustainable, affordable battery systems that put the power back in the hands of the growing global world. We’re looking for a Global Manager of Marketing and Partnership Programs to join our growing team in Santa Monica, CA.
The Global Marketing Manager plays a key role in our marketing and business development efforts. You should be a “jack of all trades” that has expertise in tactics such as PR, advertising and digital marketing (social and content). A successful candidate will have a track record for developing, growing and building marketing programs that generate brand growth. You should also be a team player who provides key strategic support for Romeo’s marketing efforts.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide key strategic input and oversight into a variety of tactics including PR, advertising, content and digital marketing
- Create, drive, and promote joint marketing programs to and through partners, from marketing campaign concept to creative content development and program execution
- Work closely with Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams to drive compelling, high-impact marketing partnership programs that generate growth
- Negotiate strategic partner agreements and coordinate Go To Market plans
- Develop and maintain marketing tools, content and partner databases, including partner directories, profiles and partner program resources
- As key liaison with global strategic partners, communicate brand values effectively, consistently and professionally
- Provide ongoing support for marketing activities across teams
- 5+ years experience in a related field
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience in key marketing tactics and strategies, including PR, advertising, content, digital (SEO, paid ads) and events
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate win-win business relationships with variety of entities, including nonprofits, institutions and corporations
- Experience in global marketing is a plus
- Very strong written and verbal skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Strong existing relationships with global non-profits and advocacy groups
- Experience with global brand recognition
- Develop, maintain and leverage high level interpersonal relationships
- Knowledge of and appreciation of diverse cultures
About Us Our client's founders have a track record for success. Their founder and CEO’s previous startup is now the default mobile security solution for the major financials in the U.S., and if you use Uber you already have their software installed on your smart phone. Their CTO and Co-Founder worked on energy storage and life support systems for SpaceX for 4 years before moving to Tesla rival Faraday Future, where he served as the Chief Battery Architect.