Successful luxury candy retailer seeks Back-End/Magento expert for office in Los Angeles, CA.
In this role, you will lead the development of a new Magento 2 Enterprise site and the re-platforming from their existing Magento 1.0 Community site. Maintain and enhance US, Canadian, UK and B2B sites. Partner with Systems engineer on all downstream data integrations.
Experience, Education & Skills Job Requirements
• 8+ years in back-end web development for consumer facing websites.
• 5+ yrs experience working in enterprise eCommerce platforms
• Magento developer certified
• Significant PHP experience to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the Magento Platform
• Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer, ability to write MySql queries
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment with both internal and 3rd party development teams
•Bachelor’s in Computer Science or other technical discipline / related field.