Sr. Full Stack Engineer
- Santa Monica, CA
Performance media agency seeks Full Stack Engineer to join their team in Santa Monica.
As the second member of the engineering team, you will implement new features and products, and maintain and improve existing ones. Your work will span the front-end (Angular), back-end (node/Express/Java/Postgres/Heroku), and data processing pipeline (Java/EC2/R). Your work will be critical to the entire company and an opportunity to put your stamp on our technology all the way through.
- Implement features and fix bugs throughout the entire software stack
- Participate in code reviews and testing for all code submissions
- Help deploy and maintain the software in production
- Communicate with the rest of the team to learn about bugs, feature requests, and potential new areas for development/automation
Background & Competencies
- Experience writing production software in any industry/vertical
- At least one year worth of full-time software development experience
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Enthusiastic team player who is looking for business-critical problems to solve
Friday, May 5, 2017