Acquisition Marketing Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
Looking for a strong Growth Marketing Manager/Acquisition Marketing Manager who wants to be part of a fast-paced internet start-up business.
This role will execute strategy and implementation of acquisition marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition/revenue growth and optimize existing channels and activate new channels built to scale and improve KPIs including conversions, revenue, LTV, and CPA.
- Execute and manage online acquisition campaigns in a fast-paced environment. Channels include but are not limited to SEM, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc), affiliate, native/advertorial (Taboola, Outbrain, etc), display/retargeting, and email acquisition to meet andexceed budget and CPA goals.
- Develop and manage key partnerships with affiliates, paid influencers, publishers, and agencies; proactively grow the number of affiliate partners/influencers through outreach, recruiting and relationships.
- Manage and promote company owned products online marketplaces such as amazon, Groupon, flash sites, etc.
- Research and evaluate new user acquisition channels and propose new customer acquisition opportunities and new methodologies to scale media channels.
- Build and present weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports. Perform campaign analysis, generate insights and recommend and communicate actionable optimizations.
- Plan and launch A/B tests for landing page optimization, ad copy, creatives, funnel, and email.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, management, and vendors to ensure successful execution of programs.
- Collaborate closely with our in-house Creative team to brainstorm and develop creatives and copy to improve direct channel objectives and deliver on brand look, tone, and feel.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years online acquisition marketing/growth marketing, preferably in e-commerce and/or subscription business.
- Hands-on experience with SEM (Google and Bing) and Facebook Advertising; Google Adwords and Blueprint certified is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with A/B testing using tools such as Unbounce, VWO, or Optimizely.
- Experience managing affiliate networks such as Pepperjam, Impact Radius, or Rakuten a plus.
- Proficient in MS office suite including PowerPoint, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with podcast and/or radio is a plus.
- Strong Excel analytical skills and technical savvy (URL tracking, tag management with GTM, pixel tracking, etc.).
- Experience with Shopify and/or WordPress is a plus.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborate team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017