Conversion Optimization Strategist
- Los Angeles, CA
As a member of the Growth team, you are responsible for driving acquisition, engagement, and retention through iterative experimentation. You are an expert in web optimization and you know which levers to pull to increase conversion rates throughout the customer journey.
You have extensive knowledge and experience interpreting and analyzing web and product data in order to inform hypotheses to A/B test. You have advanced knowledge in web marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization, and you can flawlessly combine these skills to lead and manage growth optimization projects.
You’re a natural leader. You can actively anticipate potential challenges and emerging trends within projects, and quickly and effectively recommend solutions. You are motivated by learning what triggers our users to sign up and engage with our product.
- Owning and improving specific growth metrics and KPIs such as acquisitions, upgrades, engagement, activity, retention, and churn.
- Developing and executing project roadmaps that are realistic, effective, and impactful.
- Developing and leading growth initiatives that span across many departments and disciplines.
- Identifying opportunities and recommending testable executions to improve conversion rates within our customer’s lifecycle.
- Developing and leading conversion rate optimization testing strategies including qualitative and quantitative data analysis, hypotheses development, wireframing, design, and implementation.
- Working closely with copywriters, UX and UI designers, developers, and project managers to flawlessly execute growth strategies.
- Documenting and cataloguing learnings and actively sharing experiment insights and learning with cross-functional departments and senior stakeholders.
- Presenting weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance to Senior Management and Executives.
You’re Great At
- Building relationships with teams in order to execute cross-functional team projects.
- Identifying opportunities that can be optimized in order to unlock exponential growth.
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis (web and product analytics, spreadsheets, surveys, cohort analysis), gathering insights in order to guide decision making.
- Running multiple A/B tests at the same time in a fast paced startup environment.
- Adapting to changing business needs and customer trends.
- Understanding how digital marketing content / creative, direct response, lead generation, and web technologies play a role in driving engagement and conversions.
- Managing many projects at once using project management tools.
- Explaining complex ideas and solutions to Senior Management and Executives.
- Working autonomously and within teams.
- Communicating ideas clearly, concisely, and with impact.
- Providing subject matter expertise and mentorship for colleagues.
- 5+ yrs experience in digital marketing / web strategy in fast-paced digital environments
- 3+ yrs experience running A/B tests
- Ability to wear multiple hats (and totally pull it off)
- Thrive and laugh under pressure
- Creative and able to uncover hidden opportunities
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed
- Assertive, analytical
- Google Analytics Qualification
Posted On: Tuesday, March 21, 2017