- Santa Monica, CA
Neohire South is one of the leading boutique recruiting firms, focusing on Venture-Backed technology start-ups. We are a team of 12 industry veterans who use our intimate market knowledge, key industry relationships and a vast network of connections to introduce our clients to the perfect person for their needs and growth.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Full-Lifecycle Recruiter to join our team as we continue to grow. We are looking for a true entrepreneur with a hunger for success.
With offices in Santa Monica, CA, Tarzana, CA and San Francisco, CA – We service clients nationwide, providing the most qualified and sought-after talent.
This position will be based in Santa Monica or Tarzana Offices
What you will be doing:
- Generating new client business
- Building and maintaining strong client and candidate relationships
- Reviewing job requirements across various verticals
- Sourcing and screening candidates, conducting interviews and presenting to clients
- Negotiating fee agreements and salaries
- Running a full life cycle recruiting flow
- Matching qualified candidates with great companies
What you need:
- Extensive experience in recruiting or staffing with a proven track record of success
- A love for networking and “connecting dots”
- Intense motivation and drive to be successful
- Team Player
- Hunter mentality
- Knowledge of the Technology, Start-Up space (preferred)
- A passion for helping companies grow and creating opportunities for candidates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Problem Solver and Creative thinker
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay and Limitless commission structure and bonus earning potential
- All-Expense paid quarterly team trips when our company goals are hit (which is often!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan including Medical, Dental and Vision – At little or no cost
- Fun, energetic company culture – If you are someone that thrives in an entrepreneurial, startup environment then this opportunity is for you!
- Full Kitchen with Food and Drinks
- We provide our employees with the BEST tools and resources available to make sure you are set up for success!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Friday, January 12, 2018