Growth Marketing (Facebook Ads)
- Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a talented Growth Marketing Associate to support our online acquisition marketing efforts. You will be empowered with the resources you need to succeed, and both the autonomy and support to help make it happen... So if data gets your blood pumping, if numbers make your heart flutter, and if growth marketing just generally seems to affect your cardiovascular system... read on!
DAY TO DAY
- Support the Growth Marketing team with day-to-day management of the digital channels with the objective of scaling new customer acquisition and membership.
- Daily monitoring and optimization of digital channels, particularly paid social and display.
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage asset needs and provide performance feedback.
- Continuously ideate and execute new strategies and tactics within paid channels.
- Work closely with external agency team to optimize and scale paid channels.
- Report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights.
- Have 1-3 years of online marketing experience heavily focused on acquisition, ideally in a startup and/or e-commerce environment.
- Are an expert in Excel (SQL is a huge plus).
- Have experience with Google Analytics and other relevant web analytics tools.
- Have a good understanding of Facebook’s paid advertising platform, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns.
- Have analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.
- Have experience with A/B testing and quantitative analysis is a big plus.
- Are super analytical, data-driven, and quantitative -- but you never lose sight of the big picture.
- Work well coordinating and communicating with various internal and external teams
- Are excited at the prospect of testing new channels, strategies, and tactics.
- Have a sense of humor. That would be great.
Thursday, October 5, 2017