Lead Product Designer (Digital)
- Commerce, CA
As our Brand Design lead, you’ll work hands-on with designers, engineers, product managers and other team members to strategize, plan, and implement best-of-class design across our digital footprint. We make decisions based on data, observing and reacting to how systems are impacted by our choices.
What you'll do:
- Define and implement a cohesive aesthetic vision for the brand and deploy it across our digital products and design systems.
- Lead our fast growing team in the application of visual design while still working as a hands-on designer.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business, guiding projects to completion while upholding design standards.
- Regularly present progress to stakeholders.
- Constantly explore and evaluate evolutions in design trends, practices, and patterns.
- Push the envelope to take our visual design to the next level.
What we're looking for:
- Design Guru — While you excel at one or two core areas, you have a holistic understanding of design and the various disciplines it consists of including visual design, experience design, product design, interaction design and more.
- Results Driven — You have a history of successfully shipping professional products, and a portfolio full of examples to prove it.
- Vision and Storytelling — You're able to present your ideas to key stakeholders and persuade them where visual design needs to go for our company.
- Growth Mindset — you're a scrappy problem solver who questions the status quo, loves to learn and embraces obstacles as challenges to overcome.
- 5+ years of experience as a design lead or top-notch visual, UI/UX, or product designer at a technology company, brand, start-up, or agency.
- You’re a master of design tools like Sketch, Invision, After Effects, or Figma.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS or tools like Principal or Framer is a plus.
Our Core Values:
- Customer-centric — You are passionate about delivering an end-to-end WOW experience for every customer.
- Transparent — You exchange information and feedback frequently to strengthen relationships, ensure alignment, and elevate problem solving.
- Results-driven — You aim high and go beyond tradition and standards to reach our goals.
- Constantly evolving — You're never satisfied and are unafraid to be better a version of yourself.
- Competitive salary
- A business that trusts and embraces tech
- A leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- A startup with a proven business model that’s growing fast
- Generous health benefits (dental, medical, vision)
- 401k plan
- Ample Paid Time Off
- Fully stocked pantry with your choice of snacks and drinks
- Furniture discounts (for friends and family too)
Wednesday, December 20, 2017