Hybrid Mobile Application Developer (Android and iOS)
- Burbank, CA
Reporting to the Director of Software Engineering, the Hybrid Mobile Application Developer is responsible for developing hybrid mobile applications that work well across target platforms (Android and IOS).
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in developing mobile applications.
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications utilizing web front-end technologies, preferably with Apache Cordova and Ionic. Has delivered awesome, hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these technologies.
- Experience with integrating backend REST API services.
- Solid Understanding of XML/Web services.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile UX standards.
- Good understanding of web application architecture and design.
- Experience with C# development
- Experience with agile software development (specifically Scrum).
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- The qualities, responsibilities, and requirements listed above are representative of the education, knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Outlook Amusements is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017