We are seeking a full-time Group Sales Associate to join our 100% awesome group sales team. In this role, you will work with medical practices and hospitals to increase B2B sales and foster positive relationships with key players in the medical industry. You will have the opportunity to flex your experience and creativity, developing and executing growth strategies, with the help of a sales assistant.
What you'll do:
Provide sales and order processing support to existing and new group customers in order to help grow our group sales business. Deliver growth strategies and generate sales leads.
* Know our product inside and out
* Respond to incoming group sales and e-commerce inquiries by email or phone through Zendesk
* Generate new b2b sales leads by emailing and cold calling prospective new group customers
* Assist new groups with Sample Kit process
* Provide post-Sample Kit follow-up to encourage groups' first orders
* Place orders on behalf of new and existing groups and ensure orders are delivered accurately and on time
* Follow up after order delivery to ensure customer satisfaction and to develop strong relationships with existing group customers to increase sales potential
* Resolve group customer issues by interacting with other departments and our warehouse
* Manage group order embroidery process
* Audit monthly embroidery bills
* Provide feedback on customer issues and concerns about procedures, services and products to our Design, Marketing and Operations teams
* Assist in testing and implementing our new group order website
* Analyze performance of group sales business on a weekly and monthly basis and assist with forecasting future group sales
* Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
* Proven ability to generate b2b sales and exceed sales goals
* Passion for helping others
* Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills a must
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven follow-up abilities
* Microsoft Excel proficiency
* Experience in Zendesk a plus
Other must haves:
* Positive attitude
* Proven work ethic and integrity
* Entrepreneurial mindset
* Desire to excel and grow with us
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until we were driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. We are revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
Our foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. Our Technical Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
We are the first medical apparel company to sell directly to healthcare professionals through our ecommerce platform. By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. We have donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.