District Manager -
Diverse Recruiting Experts
- Oak Creek, WI
DRE is hiring District Managers for the 3rd largest grocery store chain in the US. Their District Managers are an integral part of the organization. Responsible for managing millions of dollars and providing hands-on leadership to their own districts, our district managers have the chance to make a true impact on our company. Key responsibilities included running up to five stores within a designated district, leading store personnel and making decisions to drive business results.
District Managers begin their careers by completing a thorough year-long training program. The program is a hands-on learning experience that immerses new hires in the day-to-day operations and exposes them to the entire business. While in training you will work closely with a peer advisor and executives throughout the division.
They have important requirements for potential employees. Some expectations of a District Manager are:
- Ability to develop rapport, trust, and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of store personnel
- Ability to organize and conduct group meetings as well as facilitate group involvement
- Knowledge of human resource management related to recruitment, selection, training, development, motivation, retention, and separation
- Proficient in managing conflict through skills and selecting the most appropriate approach to mediate disagreements
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and effectively prioritizes and completes activities consistent with expected deadlines and goals
- Skilled in negotiating using compromise, persuasion, rationale, and diplomacy to arrive at satisfactory conclusions
- Knowledge of the products, services, and systems
A Bachelor’s degree is required, and a minimum graduating GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
What they offer their employees:
- Competitive Salary + Sign-on Bonus
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life & Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- DMs will either be provided an Audi A3 or BMW X1 (depending upon availability)
Monday, November 18, 2019