Hospital Territory Manager - Southern Oregon
Normyle/Erstling Health Search Group
- Medford, OR
Title: Territory Manager
Territory: Southern Oregon: Medford, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Coos Bay.
Company: U.S. based manufacturer of a life-saving cardiac device. Great company and culture.
- Sell to multiple call-points within the Hospital setting: Physicians (Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Hospitalists, etc.), nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and administrators
- Promote sales, physician recommendations and utilization throughout territory
- Physician and nurse training and to assist in the reimbursement process
- Manage field expenses and reports
- Attend conventions as needed
- Become a product and company expert
- 3-5 years hospital sales experience, with medical device or equipment (no diagnostics, service sales, or physician office pharma)
- Completed 4 year college degree
- Ability to travel within territory, minimal to no overnights
- Best base city would be Medford, OR where 85% of the business is, to travel to the other areas
Base salary depending on experience 80k-85k, uncapped commissions paid quarterly total at plan compensation is $155k-$165k. Plus health/dental + Car allowance + Expenses + Communications Package.
Monday, June 29, 2020