North Fork Talent
- Nashville, TN
Our client, one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Nashville, is changing the way field service companies capture data, create efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive additional revenue.
We are looking for a Director of Sales, to lead, develop, and grow a team of business development reps and account executives who focus on commercial sales. In this role, you’ll lead from the front to drive a high performance, high accountability culture; developing and owning Key Performance Indicators (KPI) while consistently monitoring results, and coaching the team accordingly to meet Sales goals.
Before you read the full description below, ask yourself these questions: Am I an operational leader, one who’s ready and willing to engage the sales process alongside my team? Am I committed to developing and understanding my metrics, and ready to coach the team through any challenges? Do I thrive in an environment of interdependence and interconnectedness, and am willing to engage and support other leaders to grow our business together?
- Lead a team of BDR’s and AE’s to develop and qualify opportunities resulting in high quality lead generation, and then execute a repeatable process to deliver consistent sales results (i.e. building the sales machine).
- Attract and hire high performing team members through multiple recruiting channels.
- Cultivate a culture of accountability within the Sales team - everyone knows their numbers, and each is accountable to achievement.
- Provide training and support to the team, and educate them on the roles, the market (key challenges, stakeholders, etc), our services, process, systems and best practices.
- Ensure the team consistently executes our prospecting and sales methodologies to source, qualify, transition, and close opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible.
- Align the sales pipeline to the needs of the organization. Provide detailed reporting/analysis on team performance, and accurately forecast to leadership near-term sales expectations.
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing to deliver high-quality prospects into the pipeline, with Customer Success to ensure completed sales are set up for long-term success, and with Product/Engineering to ensure we’re selling the right solutions to the right customers.
- 5+ years in software sales and/or selling to skilled trades.
- 3+ years of management experience in a business development/commercial sales environment.
- Track record of successfully recruiting, hiring, and developing business development and account executives.
- Experience in implementing and executing on specific sales methodologies, as well as SalesForce as a system of record.
- Able to build, analyze, and report on quantitative metrics, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Consistent track record of quota achievement as an individual contributor and leader.
- Experience building and leading diverse teams
You Are Someone Who:
- Regularly puts yourself in customers’ shoes and takes action with their needs, wants, and challenges top of mind.
- Feels passionate about delivering a world-class sales experience to prospects
- Views your profession as your craft and continuously pursues excellence in your work.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Is genuinely interested in learning every aspect of our market, challenges, and solutions.
- Thinks critically about your business and customers; speaks up when you observe a weakness, threat, or opportunity; and takes action to the best of your capacity.
- Works well with many personality types and puts others at ease.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Learning & development.
- Working in the historic and centrally located Marathon Village in Nashville, TN.
- Participating in team outings and events
- Helping to change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
$110-$125K base, $140-$160 OTE