- Federal Way, WA, United States
Northwest Pump is seeking a Branch Coordinator in our Federal Way, WA office. What does a Branch Coordinator do? This is a blend of positions; learning first the duties of Warehouse Specialist will give you the background and training to also learn the duties of Inside Sales.
This is a perfect position for someone that has excellent customer service, an operations/inventory background, and is skilled in basic computer programs. If you are someone who likes to solve puzzles, and has a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude this could be the job for you! We are ready to train the right person that wants to gain new knowledge, and is ready for a challenge.
Northwest Pump is a distributor of petroleum and industrial equipment, located throughout the Western United States. We are an innovative, yet well-established company celebrating over 60 years in business. Business is growing and we are looking for a great new team member!
What are we looking for?
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service skills (people person)
- Willing learner
- Computer savvy
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and dependable; good work history
- Ability to contribute to “Ownership Culture”
- Operations experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
Why choose NW Pump?
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, LTD insurance, 401k, shares of company stock (ESOP), vacation and sick time
- You’ll get to work with knowledgeable and supportive team members
- You’ll get to have a significant impact at the largest distributor of petroleum equipment in the western US without the big company feel
- This is a full-time position, working regular business hours, Monday through Friday
- Must be able to lift/ move up to 50 lbs., and up to 70 lbs. periodically
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Want to know more?
- Check out our website (nwpump.com) or find us on social media!
- We are ready to fill this as soon as we have the right person for the role, so if you believe you could be that person, don’t miss out on this great opportunity, apply today! EEO Employer/ Vets/ Disabled
Friday, November 11, 2022
$18 - $32 hourly