- Fremont, CA, United States
Northwest Pump is seeking a Distribution Coordinator to join our team in Fremont. This role helps manage parts and equipment sales. Distribution Coordinators handle branch operations, assist customers, and work closely with the sales team to deliver superior customer service.
Northwest Pump is the largest distributor of Petroleum Equipment in the western US. Don't know anything about Petroleum Equipment? No problem, we'll train you on the specifics of our industry and product lines.
If you enjoy customer service and love gaining new knowledge, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for! Previous customer service or parts industry experience is a plus, but more than anything, we are looking for someone who wants to grow their skills on a busy team and contribute to our "Ownership Culture."
In this position, you will learn the equipment and lines we carry through branch operations and assisting customers at. This is an incredible opportunity to grow skills for future positions, whether your interests lie in operations or sales.
What are we looking for?
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service skills (people person)
- Willing learner
- Computer savvy
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and dependable; good work history
- Ability to contribute to “Ownership Culture”
- Forklift experience a plus
Why choose NW Pump?
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, LTD insurance, 401k, shares of company stock (ESOP), vacation and sick time
- You’ll get to work with knowledgeable and supportive team members
- You’ll get to have a significant impact at the largest distributor of petroleum equipment in the western US without the big company feel
- This is a full-time position, working regular business hours, Monday through Friday
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Want to know more?
- Check out our website (nwpump.com) or find us on social media!
- We are ready to fill this as soon as we have the right person for the role, so if you believe you could be that person, don’t miss out on this great opportunity, apply today! EEO Employer/ Vets/ Disabled
Friday, October 21, 2022
$20 - $24 hourly