Northwest Pump - Federal Way
- Federal Way, WA, United States
Northwest Pump is seeking a Warehouse/Parts Desk Clerk in our Federal Way, WA office. What does this role do? This is a blend of positions; learning first the duties of Warehouse Specialist will give you the background and training to assist customers at the parts desk.
Daily tasks include shipping, receiving, cycle counts, customer service, occasional deliveries, and problem-solving.
This Warehouse/Parts Desk role is a perfect position for someone that has excellent customer service, an operations/ inventory background, and is skilled in basic computer programs. If you are someone who likes to solve puzzles, and has a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude this could be the job for you! We are ready to train the right person that wants to gain new knowledge, and is ready for a challenge.
Northwest Pump is a distributor of petroleum and industrial equipment, located throughout the Western United States. We are an innovative, yet well-established company celebrating over 60 years in business. Business is growing and we are looking for a great new team member!
What are we looking for?
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service skills (people person)
- Willing learner
- Computer savvy
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and dependable; good work history
- Ability to contribute to “Ownership Culture”
- Operations experience; sales experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
Why choose NW Pump?
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, LTD insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, wellness programs and other great company-provided benefits
- You’ll get to work with knowledgeable and supportive team members
- You’ll get to contribute to an “ownership culture” where employees have the ability to impact our success
- While we are the largest distributor of our kind in the Western United States, each of our locations has their own local feel
- This is a full-time position, working regular business hours, Monday through Friday
- Must be able to lift/ move up to 50 lbs., and up to 70 lbs. periodically
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and DMVR check
- Must have current, valid driver's license
Want to know more?
- Check out our website (nwpump.com) or find us on social media!
- We are ready to fill this Warehouse/Parts Desk role as soon as we have the right person, so if you believe you could be that person, don’t miss out on this great opportunity, apply today! EEO Employer/ Vets/ Disabled
Wednesday, May 25, 2022
$18 - $20 hourly starting