Azure Data Platform Architect
- Brooklyn, NY
Azure Software Architect
Our client, is currently looking for a Senior Software Architect for their next generation supply chain software. In this role, we’re looking for someone that’s going to work directly with the C-Level leadership to lead the transition of their suite of legacy system to a new brand-new Azure-based micro-services applications. This person will guide the product to be build in a reliable, reusable, and scalable architecture for future builds.
- Partner with senior product and technology development management to build tactical and strategic road-maps for technology
- Influence internal and external stakeholders on architecture strategy by defining trade-offs using Azure Data lake, Data Factory, HD Insights, etc. for data visualization and data analytics on customer facing services.
- Lead and influence Application Architects, Systems Engineers, DevOps/SRE and all roles to evaluate and deliver engineering efforts across the organization.
- Facilitate discussions and resolve conflicts involving technical approaches, designs, and trade offs - especially drawing from lessons learned
- Advocate/enforce best practices for performance, reliability, scalability, security, and reusability at a global scale
- 10+ years of experience developing commercial product suites; focused on distributed real-time systems
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) and SaaS Architectures
- Experience managing or leading cross-functional teams in multiple geo-diverse locations
- There will be teams in US, Canada, Europe, and India
- Understanding of Big Data, Data Visualizations, Security, and Reusability tactics and strategies.
Bonus Points if you have some extra stuff??
- Understanding of OLAP, OLTP, and Data Warehousing Solutions.
- Love client-side applications with end-user in mind 24/7
- Strong experience with the latest and greatest Azure solutions; Azure Event Sourcing Hub, HD Insights, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, ML Tools, Cosmos, Azure Stream Analytics, Service Bus, Logic Apps, PowerBI, etc.
Saturday, September 21, 2019