- New York, NY
Our client is seeking an exceptional Senior iOS Engineer, to be based in NYC or San Francisco, to join their engineering team! You will be an integral part of the group that is responsible for the mission-critical mobile applications. You will work within cross-functional feature teams and collaborate closely with firmware engineers, designers, and product managers. You will work on products and features that span software and hardware to create seamless user-experiences for building managers, residents, and service providers. We are constantly exploring ways to stretch the limits of mobile technologies using concepts such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), NFC, and CallKit.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Our client is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Design and build mobile applications & features used by property managers, residents, and service providers in modern buildings.
- Leverage the entire mobile platform and on board hardware to solve complex problems.
- Ensure your mobile applications perform and scale in production.
- Build reusable components with elegant, intuitive interfaces.
- Work within cross-disciplinary groups to tackle complex use cases and interactions.
- BS (Required)/MS/PHD in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience.
- Expertise in Swift and the iOS SDK.
- Strong understanding of software design, architecture, data-structures, multi-threading, testing, security, and performance.
- Deep curiosity to learn new technologies, explore new ideas, and passion to implement them.
- Bonus: Experience releasing and managing iOS apps in the Apple App Store.
- Bonus: Experience developing software for devices that use Bluetooth Low Energy in both a Central and Peripheral role.
Sunday, January 19, 2020
$150,000 - $200,000