Data Architect - Azure
Oak Grove Recruiting
- Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a seasoned technical cloud architect with deep knowledge of Azure, and enterprise business experience to join our Digital Innovation team.
Why You’ll Love Our Digital Innovation Group
- Leadership: Tech-savvy execs who understand our customers and what’s technically possible
- Projects: Choose projects that challenge and engage – All New Products… No Sustaining
- We stay on the cutting-edge, evaluating and implementing new technologies that improve our outcomes
- Impact: Our solutions solve big problems and create opportunities beyond our current markets and businesses.
- Culture: We are a small team of high-performers with the creativity, skills, and passion to turn great ideas into breakthrough products
- Career Growth: We provide a continually rewarding career path to every team member
As part of Digital Innovation, you’ll design IoT Enabled Digital solutions to transform the customer experience, improve operational efficiency, lower costs, and deliver bottom-line results.
About The Role
As the Lead Architect, you help define and build deeply integrated hardware, software, and services platforms and features and help create, drive, and implement the digital strategy, vision and roadmap.
- Evaluate the digital portfolio and identify individual products and accelerators that will fulfill the needs of business teams
- Work with business units to prioritize and define the technologies and approach for application development, data, and advanced analytics teams
- Define architecture, preferred tech stack, and tools
- Guide the adoption of leading practices and approaches to architecture, QA, DevOps, DataOps and security
- Develop the Dev Playbook and Agile Methodology with partners
Background and Experience
- 10+ years of combined technical and management experience
- Has applied intellectual, conceptual, analytical and flexible thinking to successful projects
- Experience Directing IOT enabled Application development
- Well-honed Organizational and Leadership skills
- Engaging communication and management style
- Proven results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work from Fort Mill SC office once it's determined safe to do so
For more information about this opportunity, please apply directly or visit our website at https://oakgroverecruiting.com