Director, Hardware and Platform Architecture
Oak Grove Recruiting
- Charlotte, NC
Putting digital first
We are a $3 billion dollar global manufacturing company with thousands of global customers who love our products. Our mission is to lead the creation of a healthier, cleaner, and more sustainable word for everyone. Our strategy, build the most innovative digital solutions in our industry and discover new markets, segments, and applications that fuel our growth and make a higher impact.
Agile, creative, collaborative teams of talented people have made us the innovation leader in our industry, poised to make an even bigger impact in the future.
As part of our Digital Innovation group you’ll build our most innovative IoT Enabled Digital solutions. Pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the customer experience, improve operational efficiency, lower costs and boost performance, deliver bottom-line results.
About The Role
As the Architect and Director, you help define and build deeply integrated hardware, software, and services platforms and features and help create, drive, and implement the digital strategy, vision and roadmap.
- Evaluate the digital portfolio and identify individual products and accelerators that will fulfill the needs of business teams
- Work with business leaders to optimize and manage the talent organization, priorities, technology, approach and operational excellence of application development, data and advanced analytics teams
- Oversee development teams across regions
- Define architecture, preferred tech stack and tools
- Guide the adoption of leading practices and approaches to architecture, QA, infrastructure and devOps, DataOps and security;
- Develop the Development Playbook and Agile Methodology with development partners
- Review and guide Digital architecture efforts across dev teams.
- MBA and/or advanced degree in a technical discipline
- Keen ability to apply intellectual, conceptual, analytical and flexible thinking to problem-solving
- Proven experience Directing IoT enabled Digital Application development
- Well-honed Organizational and Leadership skills
- Engaging communication and people management style
- Proven track record of successful results in a fast-paced environment
- History of using rapid prototyping or other creative mechanisms to gather direction customer feedback early in the product development process
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information about this opportunity, please apply directly or visit our website at https://oakgroverecruiting.com
To get updates on our new career opportunities, please follow https://linkedin.com/company/oak-grove-recruiting