Our client, a stable and growing specialty design and project management project management firm, named as one of ENR magazines Top 500 firms is seeking an experienced civil/structural engineer with 4 or more years' experience. This is a new position due to their steady growth in the bulk material/industrial/petrochemical client space in SE Louisiana. Our client is privately held and has one of the best, if not the best corporate cultures we've had the pleasure to work with over the years placing many professionals who remain with them and are very happy they made the move. They definitely respect and provide recognition for their people.
They are a refreshingly stable company in that they have a long haul view on the market, i.e. they retain their staff through even long down cycles, knowing that their people/niche expertise provide them with a competitive advantage and clients realize this leads to efficiencies and no learning curve when markets are in an up cycle.
Requirements for success include:
* BS in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Above average to excellent industrial design skills/experience in steel, concrete and foundation design
* Desire for a long term career
* U.S. Permanent Resident or Citizenship REQUIRED
* P.E. or ability to obtain P.E. Registration quickly, highly desired
* Preferred experience includes industrial shore based facilities, tank/terminals in liquid or dry bulk materials with accompanying port/dock marine/ship facilities