Process Control Engineer (3279)
- Birmingham, AL
Our client is looking to add a Process Control Engineer to their team. This position will be charged with developing, implementing and maintaining control systems at the plant.
Other responsibilities to include:
- Insure proper operation of the control system.
- Create, troubleshoot, modify and tune control loops as required.
- Troubleshoot DCS hardware and purchase new instrumentation and DCS equipment as required.
- Add points to and maintain the AspenTech InfoPlus.21 historian for process data.
- Work with IS personnel, install software on engineering PC’s to access the historian and DCS via the HRC LAN.
- Maintain process control LAN.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in process controls in a chemical, refining or related industry
- The ideal candidate will also possess experience with the Foxboro I/A DCS system, AB PLC's, and Triconex systems.
If you background/experience aligns, please submit your resume for confidential consideration!
Friday, June 7, 2019