Capital Project Manager (3712)
- Northern, MS
Our client a large, publicly traded, stable specialty chemical manufacturing company with a global presence is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a collaborative cross discipline team of engineers. Company has an unwavering commitment to their employees, the environment and their products. They provide an exceptional corporate culture with focused efforts in demonstrating to their employees how they are valued and appreciated by providing flexible work schedules that include hybrid (office/home) options, empowering employees to chart their own career path, and providing international work assignments opportunities.
They pay a competitive base salary, bonuses, full benefits, relocation and opportunities to move up in the company. A very unique place where employees are given the autonomy to work on complex and challenging projects at the largest manufacturing facility in the company’s portfolio.
- Responsible for providing capital engineering support to successfully implement capital projects on time and on budget in order to assist operations and maintenance in achieving safety, environmental, quality and productivity goals.
- Working with minimal supervision to develop and implement project plans that are in line with organizational plans to ensure the plant runs at optimal capacity so that organization strategies are achieved.
- Ensuring projects are managed from proposal to commissioning by developing specifications, expenditure justifications, establishing performance milestones, monitoring and correction mechanisms so that project objectives are met.
- Organizing and executes the project into stages (scope, schedule, costs, functionality, construction) to allow disciplined control of all project risks.
- Managing and participating in the design, planning, construction, supervision and commissioning of approved plant upgrades and modifications.
- BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in an industrial environment
Tuesday, May 10, 2022