Plant Engineer (3152)
- Mobile, AL
Due to growth and expansion, our client, a manufacturing company, is looking to add a Plant Engineer to their plant's on-site engineering staff. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Four year engineering degree - mechanical or electrical.
- 5+ years of manufacturing plant experience - Mechanical/Reliability.
- Knowledge of and experience with both fixed and rotating equipment - pipes, pumps, conveyors, etc.
- Preferred: Six Sigma, Green Belt or Black Belt certification, lean manufacturing principles.
- Knowledge of Sanitation, HACCP, GMP, SQF
The position will report to the Plant Manager and work alongside the on-site Maintenance Manager in making certain that the facility is running at peak performance. The position provides a competitive salary and bonus.
Friday, June 7, 2019