Sr. Design/Project Engineer (3630)
- Gulf Coast, South
Our client is a well-established privately held manufacturing company located on the gulf coast. Their expertise is design, fabrication, and finishing of highly technical products that involve application of complex composite materials required by multiple defense and commercial end users.
Our client is seeking to add a Senior Design/Project Engineer to its technical team to perform the following tasks while meeting certain requirements and level of experience
- BS Engineering/Naval Architect w/ no less than 3+ yrs experience manufacturing industry
- Conceptualize, interpret, & apply technical design expertise to specialty product line
- Design, model, and produce tooling essential to fabricate composite material components
- Execute comprehensive cradle-to-grave program support including documentation, reporting, RFQs, supply chain, assembly plans, etc.
- Maintain keen focus on quality process with hands-on shop floor support
- Proven expertise in project design/engineering, budget/scheduling oversight
- Demonstrated expertise w/ interpreting technical design illustrations, material requirements, and specialty product specifications
- Advanced in SolidWorks design & modeling from initial concept to fit-for-purpose application
- Manufacturing/product design/development experience w/ material science, shipping, aerospace industries an advantage
- Strong team, interpersonal, leadership attributes essential for interaction w/ internal/external customers
- Ability to secure/sustain US Department of Defense Security Clearance
Wednesday, January 5, 2022