VP - Project Management (3740)
- South, MS
Our client is a privately held construction services company that specializes in turnkey solutions for powerline, pipeline, site access and clearing projects. The firm is directed by a team of exceptional leaders who lead by example in a culture of entrepreneurship underpinned by key core values. With an ambitious strategic plan to expand the company’s scale, capabilities, and client base there is an immediate need to add a Vice President of Project Management. This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer, will be a key addition to the senior leadership team, and will likely have extensive knowledge/experience with an established contractor.
- Direct & assist with project scope, bids, and cost estimates
- Develop & maintain unit cost & pricing schedules for all services offered
- Develop & assist w/ customer reporting including work plans, schedules, billing, etc.
- Develop, monitor & report project inputs including labor, equipment, costs, etc.
- Work closely w/ Accounting & Operations to ensure timely, accurate billing & project execution
- Monitor & report detailed project level cost & revenue (planned vs actual) for each project
- Constantly work to identify opportunities to improve project efficiency & financial performance
- Lead & manage a team of project managers to ensure alignment w/ project deliverables
- Highly capable of building out programs, securing talented professionals, & making customer relations a priority
Experience & Qualifications:
- BS degree required (engineering, construction management, other)
- MBA desired
- 10 yrs construction project management (powerline, pipeline, site access & clearing)
- Demonstrated expertise in project scope, writing bids, & executing on-site
- Proven leader capable of strategic thinking & humble to dig into details
- Requires travel to job sites ~ 30% w/ balance in office
- Strong core value system to align w/ company culture, mission, & leadership
Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Aggressive Base & Bonus