Our Client seeking to hire several experienced and responsive Civll|Structural Highway|Bridge Design Engineer(s) who are committed to personal service and professional growth, who will support our growing structural engineering practice. Our client is a full service civil engineering consulting firm providing transportation, structural, municipal, construction, environmental and storm water engineering, as well as urban planning services to both public and private sector clients.
The Civil|Structural Highway|Bridge Design Engineer will perform a variety of duties, mainly in the office, with some field responsibilities. Experience working with Micro-Station and/or AutoCAD is a must. Experience working with varying structural design software is a plus. The successful candidate may work from either the Aurora IL or St Charles IL offices of our client.
Position Responsibilities & Duties:
• Perform Structural Engineering Services for Local Agency, Illinois Department of Transportation and Illinois State Toll Highway projects
• Documentation of Structural Design computations
• Field inspection of structural elements
• Technical and Project Report Writing
Education & Experience Requirement:
• Bachelor’s Degree in of Civil Engineering or related engineering field
• Minimum of four years, with a preferred range of six to eight years of relevant structural design experience
• State of Illinois Professional Engineering License• State of Illinois Structural Engineering License