Project Manager (3198)
- New Orleans, LA
Project Manager - New Orleans LA
Purpose of Job:
- Manage projects from cradle to grave
- Full participation in and compliance with all of company’s safety related programs
- Effective communication and teamwork
- Project management
- Project development
- Project scope definition
- Assistance in the development of technical standards
- Perform technical analysis
- Specify and oversee purchases of technical equipment.
- Participate fully in company's commitment to safety
- Provide oversite to third party professional engineering services
- Perform various assignments as needed.
- Perform these all these functions and responsibilities not only at the corporate office but at other field locations as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Material Science or Civil Engineering
- 3+ years Engineering experience required, 10+ years preferred
Monday, February 18, 2019