Process Engineer (2875)
- New Orleans, LA
Our client, a stable, growing chemical manufacturer is seeking a 5+ year experienced chemical process engineer to help them identify and implement process improvements and capital project opportunities. Several units are planned for expansion in the next 3-5 years.
Keys for success
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- 5-10 years' experience as process engineer in a chemical plant or refinery with track record of identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements
- After recommendations are approved within a fairly flat organization, the process engineer will help design and project manage both ongoing unit operations/optimization along with new projects and capacity expansions.
- Must have have process simulation experience (Aspen preferred) with statistical analysis augmentative experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 or more years' experience as process engineer working in a chemical plant or refinery with continuous process manufacturing operation
- U.S.Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency is required
Company is expanding capacity in several units, is well funded and profitable. People and backing from large organizations-excellent mentors to learn from, but maintains a smaller plant/family corporate culture and feel.
Location close to major cities with night life, universities, etc. but far enough away from urban hustle/traffic for blend of implementing newer technologies/projects combined with lower stress and higher quality of life.
Friday, May 17, 2019