Land Surveyor (3648)
- New Orleans, LA
Our stable, profitable and growing specialty 40+ year in business is seeking an experienced Land Surveyor. Our client has one of the best corporate cultures in that they recognize/appreciate their people, keep them employed/on staff even during down business cycles which gives them a competitive advantage and efficiencies when markets are in an up cycle.
Keys/Qualifications for success include:
- Minimum of 2 years' exp. with preference to 5+
- Exp. as instrument man or party/survey chief
- Land surveying exp.
- Prefer CAD exp. to layout surveys and occasionally backup CAD design group
- Hydrographic surveying exp. highly preferred
- U.S. Permanent Resident or Permanent Resident
- Clean driving record
- Experienced in operating small watercraft desired
- PLS Certification highly desired, not required
Friday, March 11, 2022