Electrical Engineer - Instrumentation (3278)
- Mississippi, MS
Our client is looking to add an Electrical Engineer to their Maintenance and Engineering Department!
This position will provide technical support for the development, design, and implementation of miscellaneous projects and maintenance efforts plant wide. Some responsibilities include:
- Develop instrument design specs from basic conceptual ideas with limited direction
- Prepare detailed project estimates & cost justifications
- Specify and procure parts & equipment as needed and verify
compatibility with service conditions and applicable design codes
including bid specifications, evaluations, purchases, and expedition of
- Work with Maintenance/Engineering staff in developing and
improving project and maintenance engineering techniques, policies, and
procedures facility wide
- Initiate, participate in, and ensure completion of MOC
Procedure including PSSRs
The ideal candidate will possess a BS degree in electrical engineering or controls and instrumentation engineering along with 2-5 years of specialized technical training in the chemical/petrochemical industry. If you have the background desired, are a self-starter, looking to make an impact and grow with a company, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019