Mechanical Project Manager -Solids Handling & Conveyance Systems (3293)
- Mandeville, Louisiana
Our Client (a leader in the materials handling and pneumatic conveying system industry for over six decades) is looking to expand their operations with the addition of a Mechanical Project Manager in their Greater New Orleans Facility.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Position to include all aspects that pertain to the duties of design, detailing drawings, fabrication and Installation management for all Mechanical and Ducting systems for solids handling conveyance systems for use primarily in the Paper & Pulp Plant Facilities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to handle all day to day operations pertaining to design, client relations, sub-contractor issues and complete job execution to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
- Design steel fabrication, machinery layouts, ducting/pipe runs for detail drawings
- Review Bid Requests and Prepare Written Proposals; Estimating, RFI Author and Submission
- Field Surveys and As-Builds for performing new design drawings
- Coordination of Manpower, Equipment and Tools for acquired Projects
- Scheduling & Budgeting for all contract required items
- Invoicing, Order, Procurement, and Quality
- Client Relations and Point of Contact, Sub-Contractor Coordination
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Autocad and Inventor (required)
- 3-5 years experience in the fabrication and assembly of engineered equipment and systems.
- Previous experience| familiarity with Pulp and Paper Industry preferred.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
$85,000.00 - $100,000