Orchid Holistic Search
- Brooklyn, NY
Rapid growth, disruptive start up in the cereal category is seeking an exceptional Operations Manager to own manufacturing, supply chain and logistics, and work closely with the founders to achieve operational efficiency.
- Own manufacturing, supply chain and logistics.
- Define and execute operational and production strategy.
- Track current inventory and forecast future inventory needs.
- Manage co-packing and production of our current cereal and future product lines (visit current and potential co-packers).
- Source ingredients, packaging and other inputs, and handle POs.
- Track and improve COGS.
- Maintain compliance.
- 2+ years directly relevant experience (CPG Ops).
- Ability to thrive in an environment where self-direction and initiative are highly encouraged.
- Ability to juggle many balls at once, without dropping any of them.
- Passion for food and nutrition.
- Pass the “airport test”.
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Unlimited Cereal
Monday, June 3, 2019