Performance Marketing Manager/Director
Orchid Holistic Search
About the Company:
For The Biome is an emerging wellness company that initially launched in the skin health space with products crafted to holistically nourish the skin's microbiome through probiotics, mushrooms, herbs and other carefully selected superfood ingredients; and without fillers. The company is expanding into nutraceuticals/dietary supplements in the fall of 2020. The company's mission is to of raise consciousness and impact change through an intimate connection with nature's wisdom.
About the Opportunity:
As employee #10, you will embark on an exciting adventure alongside a dynamic and extremely successful founding team of industry veterans led by co-founders Paul and Barbi Schulick, former founders of New Chapter, Inc. There are tremendous growth opportunities for the right candidate joining at this stage.
About the Position:
Are you an experienced cross-channel marketer with the results to back it up? For The Biome is looking for a Performance Digital Marketing Manager with an eagle-eye for detail and the ability to implement strategies that go beyond run-of-the-mill best practices. We’re a purpose-driven company that wants to hand you the reins so you can flex your ability as the marketing guru that you are. This role will report directly to the President with dotted lines to the Marketing and Creative Director.
With their guidance, you will take ownership of our multi-channel marketing strategy, design a scalable program, and accelerate our growth. This role will be responsible for executing and optimizing all facets of our paid media tactics while assisting in the development and execution of targeted consumer workflows, SEO strategy, and user experience.
- Execute & Manage Campaigns. Identify and execute campaign management tactics daily across multiple campaign types (e.g. search, social, display, video, remarketing) including—but not limited to—account structure, settings, keywords, creative, bidding, landing pages, A/B testing, tracking, and analysis.
- Build Customer Journeys. Execute complex cross-channel customer journeys that follow a consumer across e-commerce (e.g. Shopify), email, social, and paid ads and serve appropriate content based on actions taken.
- Optimize. Work to maximize CTR, conversion rates, and volume through continuous testing efforts.
- Budget, Test, and Iterate. Own the marketing budget and spend, allocate dollars and time efficiently, run tests, report, and iterate to improve performance.
- Self-Direct. We’re a fast-paced start-up and agility is key. Must be comfortable working from home and collaborating primarily with our Creative & Marketing Director and Copy Director & Content Strategist via Zoom meetings, Slack, and email.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Performance Marketing or Digital Marketing role.
- Proficiency in cross referencing Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and Google Ads to view conversions across different attribution styles.
- In-depth knowledge of the creation of custom audiences, lookalike audiences, customer lifetime value audiences, and interest based audiences.
- Hands-on knowledge of creating customer journeys from cold prospecting traffic that is brought from surveys/blogs, to awareness ads, to a direct sell campaign.
- Knowledge of positive/negative keyword research.
- Proficiency in Google Shopping and YouTube campaign creation.
- Hands-on knowledge of data normalization to bulk upload product lists to third party platforms.
- Hands-on knowledge of creating a recurring order customer list, managing subscriptions, and identifying design changes that can be made to increase conversion rate.
- Influence design changes to websites based on customer heat map data.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar required
- Microsoft Office, Slack, Zoom meetings.
Thursday, June 11, 2020