Sr. Project Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
Oree Group is currently looking for Senior IT Project Managers that are located in Philadelphia PA. We are anticipating a number of new clients that are getting ready to come into our pipeline very quickly. Our job to find the right talent NOW!
Are you a technical project manager who has experience managing software related projects and completing them On-Time, On-Budget and within Scope?
Or, are you simply one of the best project managers in the profession looking to master yet another domain in the great space of project management?
If so, I have the perfect role for you!
I’m working with an innovative software company in the Philadelphia, PA area who is looking to expand their team. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to integrate into a well-established PMO and have an immediate impact within the organization with little supervision.
The goal of this position - your core purpose and duty - is to MANAGE, LEAD, and DRIVE software related projects within the PMO to a SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION.
Your role daily will look a little something like this…
- You will lead technical and non-technical teams to work together in the completion of identified project goals.
- You will act as the liaison between the executive leadership, business sponsors, IT and vendors to create project schedules, milestones, and delivery dates.
- You will prioritize and allocate project resources based on timing, scope, budgets, and project requirements.
- You will identify process and workflow issues and fine-tune schedules as necessary based on the team’s overall priorities.
- You will provide on-going communication to Project stakeholders regarding project status, budget, and risks/issues.
- You will use the latest Project Management Tools & Techniques to report project details via burn charts and or task boards.
Sound exciting?! YES!! Okay, so, if you’re still interested, let us tell you what you will need to qualify for this role:
- 10 plus years of technical IT project management experience in an agile environment.
- Experience in managing enterprise-level projects, SaaS products, and/or ERP Implementations.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams to identify project goals and work collaboratively to achieve the goals set forth.
- Ability to motivate team members and gain group consensus
- Experience negotiating contracts with outside vendors.
- Working experience managing projects following PMI aligned methodologies to include defining scope, estimating resources, scheduling deliverables, budgeting and managing costs, assessing and mitigating risks, establishing communication plans.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects.
If this role gets you excited and you know it’s for you, please APPLY now! We want to hear from you!
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
130,000 - 155,000