Armed / Unarmed Guard
- Indianapolis, IN
Our Client a Private Investigations and Security guard firm is hiring for dedicated safety professionals.
"Providing professional security solutions is similar to providing professional staffing services. In both cases, you are providing services to a client that requires an open line of communication between the service provider and the client to develop a service plan that meets the unique and specific needs of the client.”
We are growing our team and looking for a candidate that believes in providing excellent service to clients, team-oriented, and understands the importance of timeliness. Our new team member will embrace accountability and growth as a professional.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE
- Routinely monitor key and preserve order of check points, public access, ensure the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responds to alarms, analyzing security footage.
- Promptly investigate and report confirmed suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Effectively communicate with emergency medical, law enforcement, and fire department personnel as needed.
- Ensures proper access is provided to authorized entrants; deters unauthorized access, pan-handling or loitering; acts to prevent theft or intentional destruction of physical assets.
- Maintain proficiency and periodically check all assigned protective equipment, fire control equipment, restraint devices and weapons.
- Patrol assigned site on foot or in vehicle; check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations.
- Discern the appropriate use of escalation of force level with awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
Standing for long periods of time.
Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling, running.
- Ability to climb, or walk stairs, walk up or down inclines, and or uneven terrain.
- Ability to move or lift at least 50 pounds.
- See details of objects that are more or less than a few feet away.
- React quickly using hands, fingers, and feet.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to quickly asses, provide clear directives and respond appropriately to difficult situations; utilize corporate procedures effectively.
- Communication: Communicates verbal and written ideas and thoughts clearly, accurately, and respectfully; listens to others and seeks to understand others' perspectives.
- Customer Service: Responds to internal and external customer needs in a timely and professional manner; maintains personal accountability and ownership for providing a high level of customer service.
- Reliability/Dependability: Completes tasks accurately, thoroughly, and on time; arrives on-time to work and meeting; accepts assignments and follows through on promises and all aspects of assigned work.
- Respect and Integrity: Manages financial transactions with integrity and submits reports, receipts, and purchase orders in a timely manner. Delivers honest feedback in a supportive manner; demonstrates fair treatment of others and supports a positive environment.
- Teamwork: Collaborates with and supports coworkers on projects/tasks by helping out where needed; provides adequate lead time for others to meet deadlines; is willing to help out, no matter how big or small the task.
Education / Licensing / Work Requirements
- Valid state identification
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid gun permit in the state of Indiana
- Minimum years’ experience 3 years
- Military service, law enforcement or a related field experience is a bonus
- Reliable means of transportation.
- Reliable means of communication including smart phone (iOS or Android) and working email account.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Participate in our pre-employment process (drug-screen and background checks)
- Remain compliant with any applicable municipal, county licensing and permit requirements for Security Guards, armed security work; specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
Sunday, October 18, 2020