Business Services Instructor
- Indianapolis, IN
ORR stands for Organize Real Results. Real Results in Professionals career. Real Results in businesses.
We help ORR in business’s operational, administrative and organizational responsibilities through our personalized Payroll HR & Staffing services.
We help ORR in individuals career and professional development. Our personalized job development process results in an opportunity that individually fits a jobseeker AND meets the employers need.
Founded in 2019 in the Metropolitan area of Indianapolis, IN. Our company leader has more than 10 years of experience in Accounting, career and business development. We are looking to grow our internal team from the ground up. Ambitious, LEADERS motivated and eager to learn and grow with a startup company are encouraged to apply.
SUMMARY OF JOB
We are looking to start and grow our future training programs from the ground up. This position will require someone to be able to take leadership, oversee, implement and develop professional development training programs to be offered by our agency to jobseekers, employees and the community.
The idea candidate will be responsible for providing instruction on areas such as labor relations, finance, accounting, staffing & recruitment, sales & Marketing, human resources, and business operations.
- Deliver instruction on topics such as the principles of marketing, how to operate a business, and the financial aspects of business.
- Improve students' knowledge of business practices.
- Teach business topics such as basic economics, resume writing, facts about business careers, office administration, basic computers skills, sales & marketing, accounting, and finance.
- Deliver the skills and knowledge necessary for students to function as responsible citizens in the business world.
- Hold seminars and lectures at local organizations.
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in business.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Utilize public library resources.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1 year + of Staffing & Recruitment Industry Experience, preferred
- 1 year Human Resource experience a plus
- Payroll experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in education and/or similar field
- Experience with vocational training or adult education
- Strong teaching skills
- Verbal communication abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and developmental skills
- Leadership and management experience
ORR Personnel is committed to honoring diversity on our team, in our clientele and within our community. We value and respect all types of diversity including, but not limited to, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion and abilities. We believe that a diverse workplace makes our business stronger. We especially invite diverse candidates to apply.
Saturday, October 17, 2020
$30,000.00 to $50, 000