The Parts Sales Administrator will assist the After Sales and Field Service Team in a wide variety of activities including quotations, order processing, negotiations, delivery of spare parts, and support to our customer base in North and Central America. It is important that the Parts Sales Administrator can work autonomously, has outstanding communication skills, is detail-oriented, is a problem solver with superior customer service skills, and the ability to work constructively with a variety of stakeholders with a tactful, positive approach. The Parts Sales Administrator will work within the guidelines established by the Management and global team and will follow established procedures when representing the company.
• Develop strong customer relationships professionally through solution-oriented communication, service, and both telephone and in-person support.
• Responsible for prompt distribution of parts to customers and field Service Representatives.
• Parts Sales Administrator must have the technical knowledge to assist customers and employees as needed and have access to reference materials to ensure appropriate completion of all work.
• Provide consultative sales and technical support to customers.
• Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of tasks.
• Identify and quote accurate parts and services to customers promptly.
• Collaborate with management and other teams to resolve escalated issues.
• Participate in positive team efforts to achieve team and company goals.
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• A bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field is preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Travel may be required. (Less than 5%)
• Background in Parts Sales, Service with an industrial equipment manufacturer is a plus
• Spanish Speaking & Written Communication is a plus
• Experience working in the Cement, Fertilizer, Power, Ports and Terminals industry is a plus
• Must have a high level of customer service skills, as well as the ability to respond quickly to service/parts calls.
• Thorough understanding of systems troubleshooting and the benefits of establishing solid service practices for the company and the customer.
• Able to manage a large customer base while seeking growth opportunities within.
• Must be highly organized.
• Able to make sound business decisions.
Posted On: Wednesday, August 18, 2021