Our client is seeking a Site Civil Engineer to support on-going projects in the Greenville, SC area office. This position will manage projects, prepare reports, site plans, permit documents, construction schedules, and studies as assigned.
• Prepare reports, plans, construction schedules, and studies as assigned.
• Direct technicians for production of engineering documents for routine projects accurately and efficiently.
• Visit construction sites to observe progress and to determine general conformance to engineering plans and specifications.
o Executes cross discipline checks and coordination.
o Reviews complete project documents for conformity and quality assurance.
o Recognizes and reports risk management issues to Project Engineer as appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of working experience.
• Experience using AutoCAD software.
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 20% in the area.
• Experience with Civil3D.
• Licensed PE or EIT.
• Ability to apply technical skills to routine projects with minimal supervision.
Posted On: Monday, July 11, 2022