Our client is looking for a leader to oversee FEED and Detailed Engineering for greenfield manufacturing plants as we expand our footprint across the United States. The site development scope currently consists of 3-6 U.S. locations in 2023 and growing to add an additional 9 locations in 2024. All sites will have consistent deliverables to promote standardization across all facilities. This role reports to the Director of Engineering.
• Accountable for having Engineering Packages for greenfield manufacturing plant developed on schedule and on budget.
• Development, engineering, design review, and technical oversight of projects.
• Establish and maintain the engineering, design criteria and applicable standards and specifications for advanced recycling projects.
• Support project management and business development teams to assure timely and cost-effective resolution to regulatory, permitting and technical issues associated with the execution and delivery of projects.
• Direct activities of designers, consultants and contractors, and manage meetings and conference calls to achieve efficient use of resources, meet deadlines for deliverables, minimize delays, avoid crises and resolve conflicts.
• Write, edit and/or review technical scope of work documents, specifications, procedures, site reports, progress reports, feasibility studies, proposals, presentations, etc.; review and negotiate technical aspects of EPC contracts, interconnection agreements, etc.
• Coordinate with Construction teams to ensure Engineering Packages are ready for handoff to Construction teams.
• Work alongside operations to understand plant / process improvements that will be incorporated into site development efforts.
• B.S Degree in Engineering
• 7+ years of experience leading engineering development of greenfield projects.
• Previous experience with project development, interconnection, and permitting processes; cost estimating; construction schedules; EPC contract terms and technical exhibits.
• Proven Project Management experience of relevant projects and leading teams/organizations with Project Management fundamentals.
• PMP Certification
• Experience with chemical manufacturing and PSM environments.
• Knowledge of utility infrastructure and operating requirements
• Site, building, and operating permitting development
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer service-oriented mind-set
• Ability to manage multiple projects on different timelines
Posted On: Thursday, August 11, 2022