Project Manager - Process Intelligence and Data Historian
- Philadelphia, PA
Project Manager Consultant – Process Intelligence and Data Historian
- Delivers project management support and oversight for the Process Intelligence System and Data Historian (OSI PI) Projects, which involves the implementation of a Process Intelligence system, Data Historian application, and all other projects as needed by the business.This includes the all work associated with the RFI and RFP processes, requirements definition, configuration, validation, cutover to production through hyper-care activities.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute the implementation plan
- Works with the project team to manage constraints of schedule, budget and assigned resources to deliver defined scope
- Partner with all stakeholders across the enterprise to ensure that all proper documentation for GxP compliance is developed and delivered at the appropriate time.
- Ensure all project documentation is uploaded into the project SharePoint site including all required signoffs from one stage gate to the next.
- Manage access permissions to the project SharePoint site.
- Manage project budget, create budget review decks and lead budget review meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to produce weekly project status reports, steering committee presentations, change requests, update risk registers, decision logs, action logs, and meeting notes.
- Lead Steering Committee meetings.
- Meet with IT Program Management and Portfolio Lead weekly to provide status updates.
- Ensure projects are executed on time, within budget and meet pre-established goals and objectives.
- Communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of any open defects, integration work, and/or requested enhancements post launch within the timeline established.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- 10+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Strong familiarity with project management software and collaboration tools, such as MS Project and SharePoint.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Life Sciences industry experience including prior experience working in a GxP, Pharma Manufacturing environment, and implementing Product Lifecycle Management or Data Integration and Analysis platforms, such as Riffyn, BigFinite, Exputec, or Palantir.
- Experience in implementing Data Historian Systems such as OSI PI.
- Strong experience working with SDLCs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Can conform and swiftly adjusts to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Manages complex issues and risks and troubleshoots them as they arise.
- This role will regularly interface with all levels of the organization and with external vendors.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019