We are looking for an individual to work closely with multiple stakeholder groups to plan, develop, update, and control schedules for clinical studies using Microsoft Project in a MS-Project Server environment.
On a typical day you might:
• Obtain activity status from stakeholders to update and maintain an accurate schedule.
• Develop new schedules using a template to identify what is to be done, when will it occur, and plan the sequence of work to be performed for a clinical study.
• Create a schedule baseline.
• Analyze variance between planned and actual performance. Propose options to take corrective actions to avoid delays and optimize the schedule.
• Communicate issues that could impact adherence to the baselines, to elevate awareness to relevant stakeholders.
• Perform “what-if” analysis to optimize a schedule.
• Improve and evolve the scheduling templates.
• Develop new templates and implement logic from those templates into schedules.
• Apply scheduling standards.
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the three requirements identified below:
1. Bachelor’s degree. Master’s preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing, updating, monitoring, and controlling schedules using MS-Project and MS-Project Server in a drug development or clinical development environment for 40+ clinical studies.
3. Project Management Institute (PMI) Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) certification is required. PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) is optional.