IT Project Manager
- Sparta, NJ
Intrinsic Clinical Systems is a SaaS provider of cloud-based software products – CTMS, Site Feasibility & Engagement, Resource Management, and Time Tracking. Our tools help biopharma companies more easily manage their trials, resources, and sites, using today’s latest technologies. Intrinsic works closely with system owners and end users around the world to implement, integrate, and customize our solutions to satisfy their data and reporting needs.
- Manage internal projects, including overseeing of developers and testers, facilitating stand up meetings, and managing agile/scrum master tasks.
- Manage external client projects, including doing work such as requirements gathering, workshops, acting as the client point of contact, conducting training, and answering general client questions post go-live.
- Participate in the business development process. This includes working on RFPs, doing BD demos, and acting as a subject matter expert for client discussions.
- Collaborate and manage testers. This includes participate in testing as needed.
- Creating training manuals, content, and general product documentation, such as release notes
- Contribute to marketing material and business development
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Required: at least 3 years of prior software development project management experience
- Required: at least 3 years of client facing experience
- Prefer pharmaceutical industry experience
- Prefer prior experience with Agile development and Jira
Wednesday, September 11, 2019