- El Segundo, CA
Quality Record Management - AGILE System
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practice (FDA, EU and ICH) requirements and Quality Systems, with the ability to assess compliance risks.
- Can work under tight deadlines while delivering a high-quality output.
- Demonstrates analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to explain complex concepts with clarity and simplicity.
- Demonstrates ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Cross functional collaboration with MSAT, QE, QC, MFG, QA, Facilities.
Requirement: Available for weekend support
Friday, March 13, 2020