Pinnacle Pro Solutions
- Bakersfield, CA
Our client is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join their clinical care team to support our Bakersfield CA market.
In this role you will support some of the most complex patients, assisting them in navigating a challenging healthcare system, and providing the one-on one-patient care they need and deserve.
Nurse Practitioners will provide patient education, create dedicated care plans, and provide clinical guidance to an integrated care team all with the best interest of the patient as the guiding principle.
This Nurse Practitioner will function autonomously, and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate high quality, cost-effective care. This Nurse Practitioner will provide coordinated care services between the patient, family, physicians, additional providers, and other care team members.
- Great Work-Life Balance- Monday-Friday schedule *Self-managed*
- Integrated Care Team approach- Patient Centric
- Current license to practice in the state of practice
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license required or eligible to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current driver's license and insurance within state of residence required; reliable personal transportation required with insurable driving record
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Preferred experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Hospitalist or experience in internal medicine, cardiology, Nephrology or Case Management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of chronic patients required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Must be willing and able to complete home visits as needed
125,000 - 150,000