Multi Source Support Specialist - Mid
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Multi-Source Support Specialist – Mid Level
Work Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Planet Works is a small, privately owned contracting company who is looking for quality candidates that can serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Department of Defense (DoD) / Intelligence Community (IC) missions and needs. The candidate will be expected to collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community through verbal communications and analysis of reports and develop all-source analytic/collection strategies to support mission objectives.
- Active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph, candidates without this will not be considered.
- 6+ years of cyber-related work experience (or 3 years with a Bachelor's degree in Math, Science or Computer Science)
- Ability to work independently or in small groups in order to meet customer needs with minimal supervision
- Experience performing multi-source intelligence analysis including OSINT, IMINT, SIGINT and HUMINT sources.
- Strong knowledge of DoD analysis tools and databases commonly used to perform OSINT and SIGINT analysis
- Experience in summarizing information gathered from multiple sources and produce actionable reports.
- Strong understanding of the technical difference between different forms of reporting, and how to create each product type.
- Effective writer and verbal communicator that can brief senior leadership on actionable items that are identified through all-source analysis
- Able to serve as an SME in an office related to an AOR associated with Intelligence Analysis or Computer Network Operations.
- Experience performing trend and predictive analysis for the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Performs detailed analysis of information in order to identify new network communications nodes
- Responds to Requests for Information (RFI) providing intelligence to various customers based on their needs.
- Experience working with common cyber tools like Wireshark, Ida Pro, Remnux, Encase and SysInternals tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience writing serialized reports, and able to provide an estimated number of serialized reports produced for the DoD.
- Familiar with using bulk analysis techniques to provide detailed statistics in support of mission needs.
- 12% 401K regardless of what you contribute, vested immediately
- 100% fully covered health, dental and vision insurance
- 30 days of PTO per year to be used however you want
- Frequent company sponsored events
- $5250 (Max allowed by IRS) per year for training and education
- Annual bonuses and spot awards throughout the year
- Referral bonuses up to $5,000.
Tuesday, March 2, 2021