Computer Network Operations Planning Support Specialist - Senior
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Work Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Planet Works is a small, privately owned contracting company who is looking for quality candidates that can perform CNO strategic planning, performance management and process development activities. Candidates should be able to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations, as well as have experience analyzing intelligence, interpreting complex information and managing internal and external customer relations efficiently.
- Active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph, candidates without this will not be considered.
- 8+ years of cyber-related work experience (or 5 years with a Bachelor's degree in Math, Science or Computer Science)
- Ability to work independently or in small groups in order to meet customer needs with minimal supervision
- Expertise regarding CNO activities throughout the U.S. and how CNO partners accomplish mission requirements
- Able to create a common view of data in order to enable operators and analysts to gather, analyze, display, evaluate, and disseminate all-source CNO information to support NTOC and its various mission partners
- Demonstrate expertise with relevant CNO tools and databases used for the customer mission.
- Experience working with common cyber tools like Wireshark, Ida Pro, Remnux, Encase and SysInternals tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience mentoring and training junior staff members
- 12% 401K regardless of what you contribute, vested immediately
- 100% fully covered health, dental and vision insurance
- 30 days of PTO per year to be used however you want
- Frequent company sponsored events
- $5250 (Max allowed by IRS) per year for training and education
- Annual bonuses and spot awards throughout the year
- Referral bonuses up to $5,000.
Tuesday, December 29, 2020